POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Processing power is not always what sells, it seems Server Time
29 Sep 2024 07:20:23 EDT (-0400)
  Processing power is not always what sells, it seems (Message 76 to 85 of 85)
From: scott
Subject: Re: Processing power is not always what sells, it seems
Date: 17 Jul 2009 03:10:47
Message: <4a6023f7@news.povray.org>
> I wouldn't know, I stopped using it a few years ago.  It was buggy as
> he**, and slow as molasses at the time.

It doesn't seem to have got any faster:

http://blogs.zdnet.com/Ou/?p=480

> Office 2007, on the other hand, works great.  With the exception of
> Outlook (which I love, but don't use due to its crippling speed issues).

What's slow in 2007?  I have Outlook 2003 at the moment and would be
interested to know before our IT people force us to upgrade.  So far I have
no speed issues in 2003, even with almost 10GB of emails now!

Post a reply to this message