POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : How True Server Time
29 Sep 2024 19:19:46 EDT (-0400)
  How True (Message 57 to 66 of 76)
From: Darren New
Subject: Re: How True
Date: 10 Apr 2009 12:19:40
Message: <49df719c$1@news.povray.org>
Mueen Nawaz wrote:
> 	I'm one of the few people I've met who liked the first a lot more.

I liked Alien better than Aliens, but they were all good.

>>   Max Max, Mad Max 2.
> 	So 2 is worth watching? I saw the first and didn't care much for it...

MM2 is far better than MM1. MM3 is ehn. I don't remember much, but I
remember I never had the urge to watch it a second time.

--
   Darren New, San Diego CA, USA (PST)

>> I'm one of the few people I've met who liked the first a lot more.
>
> I liked Alien better than Aliens, but they were all good.

I disagree.  Alien and Aliens were both excellent (and which is better
depends on what mood I'm in), but the other two were definitely NOT good.

--
...Chambers
www.pacificwebguy.com

Post a reply to this message