POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : How True : Re: How True Server Time
29 Sep 2024 21:26:00 EDT (-0400)
  Re: How True
From: Darren New
Date: 10 Apr 2009 23:35:27
Message: <49e00fff@news.povray.org>
Chambers wrote:
> but the other two were definitely NOT good.

The third one brought closure (or should have), but was a kind of dumb
premise overall. It was definitely the weakest of the series.

A comedy about a bunch of rampaging Aliens is going to be weird no matter
how you work it, but I liked the fourth one. It was quite different, tho.

--
   Darren New, San Diego CA, USA (PST)