POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Woo, GPU! Server Time
30 Sep 2024 07:25:09 EDT (-0400)
  Woo, GPU! (Message 41 to 50 of 71)
From: St
Subject: Re: Woo, GPU!
Date: 29 Jan 2009 08:31:14
Message: <4981afa2$1@news.povray.org>
news:4981ace6$1@news.povray.org...
>>> Crysis, OTOH...
>>
>>    No doubt about it... :)
>
> Well, Nemesis seems to pretty strongly doubt it. :-P

 Well, in a way, he's right about the 'tech demo' side of it, but I woudn't
go as far as saying that it's bland. The story is quite good, the cutscenes
are very good, scenery is amazing, (you'll get to see that with your 260
easy), and gameplay is just great if you love freedom to do what you want
and how you want. I completed it in about 12 hours and honestly, it's one of
those games where you'll want to take a break because you'll want to just
carry on to see what happens next.

  ~Steve~

Post a reply to this message