POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : A sword?? Server Time
30 Sep 2024 03:18:40 EDT (-0400)
  A sword?? (Message 13 to 22 of 22)
From: St
Subject: Re: A sword??
Date: 22 Jan 2009 07:58:47
Message: <49786d87$1@news.povray.org>
news:49786574$1@news.povray.org...
>>> Tried it, didn't like it much.
>>
>>  What, a place where young ladies are actively seeking fun and maybe
>> romance, and you didn't like it?
>>
>>    Hmm...
>
> Well, I didn't much like being awake at 2AM for starters. I also didn't
> much like the tinnitus, and being almost crushed to death by the sheer
> weight of people.
>
> Also, while I do recall there being quite a lot of very loud, very
> aggressive young lads around, I don't recall actually seeing any females
> except behind the bar...

    LOL, you went to gay club??  :)

     ~Steve~

Post a reply to this message

From: Invisible
Subject: Re: A myth
Date: 22 Jan 2009 08:02:00
Message: <49786e48@news.povray.org>
>>>  What, a place where young ladies are actively seeking fun and maybe
>>> romance, and you didn't like it?
>>>
>>>    Hmm...
>> Well, I didn't much like being awake at 2AM for starters. I also didn't
>> much like the tinnitus, and being almost crushed to death by the sheer
>> weight of people.
>>
>> Also, while I do recall there being quite a lot of very loud, very
>> aggressive young lads around, I don't recall actually seeing any females
>> except behind the bar...
>
>     LOL, you went to gay club??  :)

Why would a gay club have cute girls behind the bar?? :-?

Anyway, even when I paid to go to an actual single's night, there were a
few hundred people, but still only about 6 cute girls. Obviously out of
several hundred people I just happened to *not* be the most endearing of
them all... shockingly...

As far as I can tell, this idea that "clubs are full of hot single girls
looking for fun and frolics" is an urban myth. I've yet to see it in action.

Post a reply to this message

>>> Also, while I do recall there being quite a lot of very loud, very
>>> aggressive young lads around, I don't recall actually seeing any females
>>> except behind the bar...
>>
>>     LOL, you went to gay club??  :)
>
> Why would a gay club have cute girls behind the bar?? :-?

    Because it's a fact that females get on with gay men very well?

> Anyway, even when I paid to go to an actual single's night, there were a
> few hundred people, but still only about 6 cute girls.

    Six cute girls, and the other hundred or so were ugly?

    I just can't believe there were only six females there...

> As far as I can tell, this idea that "clubs are full of hot single girls
> looking for fun and frolics" is an urban myth. I've yet to see it in
> action.

    Oh dear.

     ~Steve~

Post a reply to this message

>> Why would a gay club have cute girls behind the bar?? :-?
>
>     Because it's a fact that females get on with gay men very well?

Oh. Really?

>> Anyway, even when I paid to go to an actual single's night, there were a
>> few hundred people, but still only about 6 cute girls.
>
>     Six cute girls, and the other hundred or so were ugly?
>
>     I just can't believe there were only six females there...

Most of them were 45 or something...

LOL... OMG, now I'm thinking about that women I saw... She was 60 or
something, and she was *smashed off her face*! Later I saw her dancing
with this ancient dude in a really bad dinner suit... Such a good match!
Heh.

Post a reply to this message

>> As far as I can tell, this idea that "clubs are full of hot single girls
>> looking for fun and frolics" is an urban myth. I've yet to see it in
>> action.
>
>    Oh dear.

Perhaps you should take him Andy along sometime? ;-)

Post a reply to this message

> LOL... OMG, now I'm thinking about that women I saw... She was 60 or

Dude, you are SERIOUSLY going to the wrong places.

Post a reply to this message

>> LOL... OMG, now I'm thinking about that women I saw... She was 60 or
>
> Dude, you are SERIOUSLY going to the wrong places.

...and you think I don't go there anymore because...?

Post a reply to this message