POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : A sword?? : Re: A myth Server Time
30 Sep 2024 05:23:55 EDT (-0400)
  Re: A myth
From: Invisible
Date: 22 Jan 2009 08:02:00
Message: <49786e48@news.povray.org>
>>>  What, a place where young ladies are actively seeking fun and maybe
>>> romance, and you didn't like it?
>>>
>>>    Hmm...
>> Well, I didn't much like being awake at 2AM for starters. I also didn't
>> much like the tinnitus, and being almost crushed to death by the sheer
>> weight of people.
>>
>> Also, while I do recall there being quite a lot of very loud, very
>> aggressive young lads around, I don't recall actually seeing any females
>> except behind the bar...
>
>     LOL, you went to gay club??  :)

Why would a gay club have cute girls behind the bar?? :-?

Anyway, even when I paid to go to an actual single's night, there were a
few hundred people, but still only about 6 cute girls. Obviously out of
several hundred people I just happened to *not* be the most endearing of
them all... shockingly...

As far as I can tell, this idea that "clubs are full of hot single girls
looking for fun and frolics" is an urban myth. I've yet to see it in action.