POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Organs: For the forum mascot Server Time
30 Sep 2024 13:22:04 EDT (-0400)
  Organs: For the forum mascot (Message 1 to 10 of 26)
From: Mike Raiford
Subject: Organs: For the forum mascot
Date: 11 Dec 2008 13:56:03
Message: <49416243$1@news.povray.org>
Another entry in the realm of fascinating devices. Granted, it's not as
epic as a pipe organ. It was designed to imitate a pipe organ, to a degree.

The Hammond Organ.

And how does it work? Spinning metal wheels. That's right, metal wheels
with a wave pattern cut into them spinning near a pick-up. How cool is that?

--
~Mike

Post a reply to this message