POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : The decline of mindpower Server Time
1 Oct 2024 15:22:25 EDT (-0400)
  The decline of mindpower (Message 69 to 78 of 138)
From: Jim Henderson
Subject: Re: The decline of mindpower
Date: 5 Jul 2008 14:52:28
Message: <486fc2ec$1@news.povray.org>
On Fri, 04 Jul 2008 15:09:58 +0100, Invisible wrote:

> All I can say is that IME, as soon as you ask somebody about a job they
> instantly say "how many years experience do you have?" If you say some
> number less than 3, suddenly nobody wants to know you. I have no idea
> what the hell is so special about 3, but what ever. Employers seem
> completely uninterested in what qualifications you have, only how much
> experience you have.

How long have you been where you are now?

Jim

Post a reply to this message

From: Stephen
Date: 5 Jul 2008 15:04:33
Message: <gdhv641soq45i74lg8c7sb490qmnji8f9o@4ax.com>
On 5 Jul 2008 14:47:45 -0400, Jim Henderson <nos### [at] nospamcom> wrote:

>Not a bad answer.  Here's a new question:
>
>Why is a duck?

"Have you considered the possibility," I countered, "that I simply assumed that
you were another drunken, disheveled, ignorant bum? This city is full of them,
you know."

--

Regards
     Stephen