POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : The decline of mindpower Server Time
1 Oct 2024 05:16:02 EDT (-0400)
  The decline of mindpower (Message 21 to 30 of 138)
From: Jim Henderson
Subject: Re: The decline of mindpower
Date: 4 Jul 2008 07:51:52
Message: <486e0ed8$1@news.povray.org>
On Fri, 04 Jul 2008 12:30:38 +0100, Invisible wrote:

> Either way, laughing at me isn't helping anything, is it? :-P

At some point you're bound to learn to laugh at yourself.  ;-)

But more to the point, you demonstrated McKean's Law, as described on
Wikipedia as:

"Any correction of the speech or writing of others will contain at least
one grammatical, spelling, or typographical error"

(aka Skitt's Law)

While not precisely what happened here, it's that type of irony; even
you've got to appreciate the irony and see the humour in it. ;-)

Jim

Post a reply to this message