POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : These words Server Time
2 Oct 2024 14:12:19 EDT (-0400)
  These words (Message 151 to 160 of 166)
<<< Previous 10 Messages Goto Latest 10 Messages Next 6 Messages >>>
From: Darren New
Subject: Re: These words
Date: 24 Apr 2008 12:17:04
Message: <4810b280$1@news.povray.org>
Phil Cook wrote:
> GIYF or more precise WIYF - Phobos the Robot Planet by Paul Capon? Not
> one I've read.

Actually, it looks more like "Lost, a Moon". No mention of Phobos in the
title. Phobos the Robot Planet was published the same year. I'm
suspecting it was the same story published under two names. The cover of
"Lost, a Moon" is definitely something I remember.

Cool! Thanks!  (And yes, I did google it, but I obviously got the wrong
words to search.)

--
   Darren New / San Diego, CA, USA (PST)
     "That's pretty. Where's that?"