POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Just in case you missed it ... Server Time
1 Oct 2024 15:24:34 EDT (-0400)
  Just in case you missed it ... (Message 66 to 75 of 95)
From: St
Subject: Re: Just in case you missed it ...
Date: 18 Apr 2008 02:26:36
Message: <48083f1c$1@news.povray.org>
"math_prof" <nomail@nomail> wrote in message
news:web.4807b46b40015d2d26e6f6f40@news.povray.org...
> How do I print an image in Wndows?  I am told in linux there is a program
> called
> convert.  How can one do this in Windows?
> Thanks
> Vrunda

  LOL! Someone wants to print an image of mine... I knew I should have
rendered it!  ;)

     ~Steve~

Post a reply to this message

From: Stephen
Date: 18 Apr 2008 03:35:04
Message: <tojg049tkoip7ehfs8unnb0mteo7p7f2r2@4ax.com>
On Thu, 17 Apr 2008 16:34:51 EDT, "math_prof" <nomail@nomail> wrote:

>How do I print an image in Wndows?  I am told in linux there is a program called
>convert.  How can one do this in Windows?

There is a program called Snagit that will copy your screen as either
a bitmap or extract the text from the screen. A couple of years ago
when the evaluation period was finished you could still use it by
pressing the continue to use button.

http://www.softwarecasa.com/pprod/212401dd.htm?gclid=CJaAkcyL5JICFQVDMAodbg5C1g
--

Regards