POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Just in case you missed it ... : Re: Just in case you missed it ... Server Time
1 Oct 2024 18:31:42 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Just in case you missed it ...
From: Invisible
Date: 18 Apr 2008 05:36:22
Message: <48086b96$1@news.povray.org>
Chambers wrote:

> You know, if you want people to read your Haskell raves, you probably
> shouldn't respond this way to other people's interests...

I just find it puzzling, that's all.

I mean, if the POV-Ray team released a brand new version of POV-Ray that
was exactly like the old one but up to 3% faster in certain cases...
would anybody care? No, not really. Yet the Linux kernel apparently
generates this much interest? I find that strange.

--
http://blog.orphi.me.uk/