POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Just in case you missed it ... Server Time
1 Oct 2024 13:18:40 EDT (-0400)
  Just in case you missed it ... (Message 21 to 30 of 95)
From: Doctor John
Subject: Re: Just in case you missed it ...
Date: 17 Apr 2008 14:02:52
Message: <480790cc$1@news.povray.org>
Stephen wrote:

> I'm sorry now that I forgot to give you that Dried Frog pill.
> :)

Andrew ate it ;-)

finished," then he sat down.

Post a reply to this message

From: Jim Henderson
Date: 17 Apr 2008 14:05:11
Message: <48079157$1@news.povray.org>
On Thu, 17 Apr 2008 13:55:48 -0400, Warp wrote:

> For some reason OpenSuse has the policy that they never upgrade the
> kernel (nor gcc) of a given distro to the newest version.

I think it has something to do with any changes in the ABI that might
affect other software/drivers installed on the system.

Just a guess, though.

Post a reply to this message

From: Stephen
Date: 17 Apr 2008 14:10:17
Message: <ij4f041pdq6qcs7sq1pmv7tp5gqjgl8si3@4ax.com>
On Thu, 17 Apr 2008 19:02:52 +0100, Doctor John <doc### [at] gmailcom>
wrote:

>Stephen wrote:
>>
>> I'm sorry now that I forgot to give you that Dried Frog pill.
>> :)
>
>Andrew ate it ;-)

Oh! Dear! :)
--