POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : OK, guys. No more atacks on M$. I promise (not) Server Time
1 Oct 2024 05:18:00 EDT (-0400)
  OK, guys. No more atacks on M$. I promise (not) (Message 1 to 10 of 21)
From: Doctor John
Subject: OK, guys. No more atacks on M$. I promise (not)
Date: 16 Apr 2008 08:57:31
Message: <4805f7bb$1@news.povray.org>
http://news.zdnet.com/2100-9595_22-6237408.html
finished," then he sat down.

Post a reply to this message

From: Invisible
Subject: Re: OK, guys. No more atacks on M$. I promise (not)
Date: 16 Apr 2008 09:19:24
Message: <4805fcdc$1@news.povray.org>
Doctor John wrote:
> http://news.zdnet.com/2100-9595_22-6237408.html

Oh, wait - this junk actually passed as a standard?

And there I was thinking the process works...

--
http://blog.orphi.me.uk/

From: scott
Date: 16 Apr 2008 09:44:43
Message: <480602cb$1@news.povray.org>
> Oh, wait - this junk actually passed as a standard?

Have you actually read the standard?

Post a reply to this message

From: Invisible
Date: 16 Apr 2008 09:51:30
Message: <48060462@news.povray.org>
scott wrote:
>> Oh, wait - this junk actually passed as a standard?
>
> Have you actually read the standard?

 From cover to cover? No. (Have you?)

I've read enough to know what a bad idea is. (E.g., using bitmaps to
store flags rather than, say, named tags. Undefined behaviour related to
old versions of Word. And so on.)

--
http://blog.orphi.me.uk/