POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Now what am I going to store on this? Server Time
1 Oct 2024 11:25:40 EDT (-0400)
  Now what am I going to store on this? (Message 11 to 20 of 61)
From: Stephen
Subject: Re: Now what am I going to store on this?
Date: 16 Apr 2008 16:53:54
Message: <dqpc041opqh9p76q6qgh9r1bk8e0h4e442@4ax.com>
On Wed, 16 Apr 2008 21:41:04 +0100, Orchid XP v8 <voi### [at] devnull>
wrote:

>I saw it on Tomorrow's World. (Remember that program? WHERE'S MY FLYING
>CAR, BITCH!?!) Apparently nothing ever came of it.

LOL
--

Regards
     Stephen

Post a reply to this message

From: St
Date: 16 Apr 2008 16:54:05
Message: <4806676d@news.povray.org>

> I saw it on Tomorrow's World. (Remember that program? WHERE'S MY FLYING
> CAR, BITCH!?!) Apparently nothing ever came of it.

    Heh, well I don't remember the flying car, but have you seen the guy
putting the electric drill in a fish tank full of water and he didn't
electrocute himself due to some kind of 'anti-electric' spray from a can? I
think I was about 12 years old then, and it s*it the life out of me!!

   I really thought he was going to die!!  :oO

  (He lived. He did this experiment 'live' (no pun intended ;) - brave guy).

    ~Steve~

> --
> http://blog.orphi.me.uk/
> http://www.zazzle.com/MathematicalOrchid*