POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Another meeting? Server Time
1 Oct 2024 11:29:21 EDT (-0400)
  Another meeting? (Message 11 to 20 of 74)
From: Doctor John
Subject: Re: Another meeting?
Date: 15 Apr 2008 14:05:38
Message: <4804ee72$1@news.povray.org>
iirc, you lot were going to post snapshots of your desktops in p.b.i if
I posted mine.
I've shown you mine, now show me yours :-)

John

finished," then he sat down.

Post a reply to this message

From: St
Date: 15 Apr 2008 16:45:00
Message: <480513cc@news.povray.org>
"Doctor John" <doc### [at] gmailcom> wrote in message
> iirc, you lot were going to post snapshots of your desktops in p.b.i if
> I posted mine.
> I've shown you mine, now show me yours :-)

    Heh, I'll have some time to show you mine tomorrow. Ooooh...   :oO

    Be warned though, it will mess your eyes up!  ;)

     ~Steve~

> John
>
> --
> I will be brief but not nearly so brief as Salvador Dali, who gave the
> world's shortest speech. He said, "I will be so brief I am already
> finished," then he sat down.

Post a reply to this message