POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Another meeting? : Re: Another meeting? Server Time
1 Oct 2024 13:17:01 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Another meeting?
From: Phil Cook
Date: 16 Apr 2008 04:25:42
Message: <op.t9o22xbec3xi7v@news.povray.org>
And lo on Mon, 14 Apr 2008 14:55:01 +0100, Invisible <voi### [at] devnull> did
spake, saying:

> OK guys, after the relative success of Saturday, how about we meet up
> again this weekend?
>
> When: Saturday 19th April, 5 PM onwards.
> Where: The Xscape in Central Milton Keynes.

Finally remembered to check my diary and nope can't make it, took a look
at the rail times anyway. Heh I've got to go through Brum (or something
like Worcester-Oxford-Coventry-MK) and I'd have to leave just past 7pm;
fookin great! I really am going to have to sort this car out or propose
meetings in the morning :-P

--
Phil Cook

http://flipc.blogspot.com