POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Totally dedicated Linux graphics box Server Time
1 Oct 2024 09:22:22 EDT (-0400)
  Totally dedicated Linux graphics box (Message 1 to 5 of 5)
From: Doctor John
Subject: Totally dedicated Linux graphics box
Date: 7 Apr 2008 11:21:16
Message: <47fa3bec$1@news.povray.org>
I have decided that I need a new box that is totally dedicated to
graphics of all descriptions (Don't ask why, that's just the way it's
going to be). Ignoring the hardware 'cos we seem to have many
discussions about that, what software do you consider a) essential, b)
desirable and c) nice to have. Two requests - it must be FOSS and
preferably at least in final stages of beta. No alphas please.

BTW The basic skeleton will be as near to an LFS (Linux From Scratch)
machine as makes no difference so even good arguments pro or con
specific dm's will be considered

John

finished," then he sat down.

Post a reply to this message