POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Well it amused me Server Time
1 Oct 2024 13:16:34 EDT (-0400)
  Well it amused me (Message 98 to 107 of 107)
From: Nicolas Alvarez
Subject: Re: Well it amused me
Date: 11 Apr 2008 12:37:27
Message: <47ff93c7$1@news.povray.org>

>> Heh, things got interesting after #500... Now at #660.
>
> Enjoy #666 for me. ;-)
>
>> And impressively I'm also progressing in the "productive stuff"...
>
> OK, that *is* pretty impressive actually...

The strange thing is that last week I couldn't get anything done. This
week I read the comic *and* did useful stuff :\

Post a reply to this message

From: Chambers
Date: 11 Apr 2008 23:46:10
Message: <48003082$1@news.povray.org>
Nicolas Alvarez wrote:
> The strange thing is that last week I couldn't get anything done. This
> week I read the comic *and* did useful stuff :\

Don't be too hard on yourself, it could happen to anyone.

--
...Ben Chambers
www.pacificwebguy.com

Post a reply to this message