POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Well it amused me : Re: Well it amused me Server Time
1 Oct 2024 15:20:59 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Well it amused me
From: Nicolas Alvarez
Date: 12 Apr 2008 17:07:43
Message: <4801249f$1@news.povray.org>

> Nicolas Alvarez wrote:
>> The strange thing is that last week I couldn't get anything done. This
>> week I read the comic *and* did useful stuff :\
>
> Don't be too hard on yourself, it could happen to anyone.

I'm not being hard on myself. It just makes little sense that I got a
new distraction (thanks to the newsgroup mascot) yet got more productive.

But if I think "hey, getting distractions *makes me* more productive",
probably that won't work well... (the whole "correlation does not imply
causation" thing)