POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : While riding on public transit... Server Time
1 Oct 2024 13:19:36 EDT (-0400)
  While riding on public transit... (Message 11 to 20 of 106)
From: Gail Shaw
Subject: Re: While riding on public transit...
Date: 3 Apr 2008 15:19:25
Message: <47f53bcd@news.povray.org>
"Gail Shaw" <initialsurname@sentech sa dot com> wrote in message
news:47f53b2a@news.povray.org...

> "Warp" <war### [at] tagpovrayorg> wrote in message

> > http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Image:Graph_%28military_spenders%29.jpg

31st place!

Post a reply to this message

From: scott
Date: 4 Apr 2008 01:36:56
Message: <47f5cc88$1@news.povray.org>
>> VAT (14%)
>
> VAT is 21% in Argentina. >_<

And it recently went up from 16% to 19% here in Germany.

Post a reply to this message

From: Warp
Date: 4 Apr 2008 03:54:58
Message: <47f5ece2@news.povray.org>
Gail Shaw <initialsurname@sentech sa dot com> wrote:
> p.s. I'm not in the USA.

  I apologize. I don't know why I got the impression that you were.

--
                                                          - Warp

Post a reply to this message

From: Warp
Date: 4 Apr 2008 03:57:00
Message: <47f5ed5c@news.povray.org>
scott <sco### [at] laptopcom> wrote:
> And it recently went up from 16% to 19% here in Germany.

  At least you pay only that VAT when you buy a car. Here in Finland you
pay something like 98% in taxes when you buy a car (which means you have
to pay almost double of the car's original price).

  (OTOH it's not as bad as in Denmark, where they have to pay something
like 210% in taxes when they buy a car.)

--
                                                          - Warp

Post a reply to this message