POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : As if we didn't have enough to worry about... Server Time
1 Oct 2024 13:17:16 EDT (-0400)
  As if we didn't have enough to worry about... (Message 11 to 20 of 53)
From: Invisible
Subject: Re: As if we didn't have enough to worry about...
Date: 3 Apr 2008 09:03:24
Message: <47f4e3ac$1@news.povray.org>
>> Somebody remind me... which one is law #1?
>
> An object will remain at rest or will continue moving in a straight line at
> constant speed unless an external force is applied.

OK, that *is* pretty self explanatory...

--
http://blog.orphi.me.uk/

From: Stephen
Date: 3 Apr 2008 09:08:07
Message: <suo9v3lm8digr8m5udubmvq3mc12l5cl4q@4ax.com>
On Thu, 3 Apr 2008 15:53:43 +0200, "Gail Shaw" <initialsurname@sentech
sa dot com> wrote:

>Well, in all honesty, the 1st law of motion is fairly self-explanatory.

Not to dear Melvyn. It sounded as if he was struggling. And when they
went on to talk about Descartes third law. He complained that they had
only started on Newton's second <hehe>
--

Regards
     Stephen