POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : As if we didn't have enough to worry about... : Re: As if we didn't have enough to worry about... Server Time
1 Oct 2024 15:23:46 EDT (-0400)
  Re: As if we didn't have enough to worry about...
From: Nicolas Alvarez
Date: 3 Apr 2008 21:44:40
Message: <47f59618$1@news.povray.org>

> That's weird, I'm not registered, and it never bothered me.

I just read carefully the URL that it redirected me to.

Now I want to kill a webdev.

"&REFUSE_COOKIE_ERROR=SHOW_ERROR"

And indeed, below the "Log In Now" heading, it says "In order to access
our Web site, your Web browser must accept cookies from NYTimes.com.
More information." But isn't it totally retarded that it takes you to a
login page if you don't have cookies enabled, even if you don't need to
log in? In fact, isn't it totally retarded that it requires cookies in
the first place?