POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : A simple question Server Time
1 Oct 2024 13:20:01 EDT (-0400)
  A simple question (Message 144 to 153 of 153)
From: St
Subject: Re: A simple question
Date: 3 Apr 2008 17:44:30
Message: <47f55dce@news.povray.org>
news:47f3a466@news.povray.org...
> Michael Zier wrote:
>> Well, as long as you know which one must be on your account... ;)
>
> I have a book on accounting software that has a page designed to be torn
> out that says
>
> "You must memorize this:
>  Account     Credit     Debit
>  Assets      Decrease   Increase
>  Expense     Decrease   Increase
>  Libilities  Increase   Decrease

    Damn, I'm stuffed then...

      ~Steve~

> --
>   Darren New / San Diego, CA, USA (PST)
>     "That's pretty. Where's that?"
>          "It's the Age of Channelwood."
>     "We should go there on vacation some time."

Post a reply to this message

From: St
Date: 3 Apr 2008 17:44:30
Message: <47f55dce$2@news.povray.org>

> It's quite simple. All money comes *from* somewhere, and goes *to*
> somewhere else. Conservation of finance! :-D

  Nope, there is no such thing as money. Someone posted a great video link
sometime last year(?) where it explains the situation fom the *very* start
of monetarianism.

   Yep, we've got it in our pockets in a physical state, but it really isn't
real in the sense of world-wide governments.

     ~Steve~

> http://blog.orphi.me.uk/
> http://www.zazzle.com/MathematicalOrchid*

Post a reply to this message