POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : NearInfinity game demo Server Time
1 Oct 2024 13:16:24 EDT (-0400)
  NearInfinity game demo (Message 15 to 24 of 24)
From: Nicolas Alvarez
Subject: Re: NearInfinity game demo
Date: 26 Mar 2008 14:05:21
Message: <47ea9e71@news.povray.org>

> OK, let me rephrase: "Especially since most hardware manufacturers still
> don't support Linux yet." That better?

http://www.nvidia.com/object/unix.html

(Very crappy) edited image attached. Don't kill me.

Bah why do I bother saying "don't kill me". I know you will anyway.

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'anything.png' (73 KB)

Preview of image 'anything.png'
anything.png

From: Nicolas Alvarez
Date: 26 Mar 2008 14:07:23
Message: <47ea9eeb@news.povray.org>

> (Very crappy) edited image attached. Don't kill me.

Ahahaha. "I'm doing it wrong!"

Now with alpha channel deleted. I used it to temporarily save a mask,
forgot to remove it, made it look weird :)

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'anything.png' (62 KB)

"Nicolas Alvarez" <nic### [at] gmailisthebestcom> wrote in message

>> OK, let me rephrase: "Especially since most hardware manufacturers still
>> don't support Linux yet." That better?
>
> http://www.nvidia.com/object/unix.html
>
> (Very crappy) edited image attached. Don't kill me.
>
> Bah why do I bother saying "don't kill me". I know you will anyway.

   Was that actually worth posting at all?

       ~Steve~

Post a reply to this message

> "Nicolas Alvarez" <nic### [at] gmailisthebestcom> wrote in message

>>> OK, let me rephrase: "Especially since most hardware manufacturers still
>>> don't support Linux yet." That better?
>>
>> http://www.nvidia.com/object/unix.html
>>
>> (Very crappy) edited image attached. Don't kill me.
>>
>> Bah why do I bother saying "don't kill me". I know you will anyway.
>
>   Was that actually worth posting at all?

       LOL! OK, you're forgiven.  ;)

         ~Steve~

Post a reply to this message