POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.object-collection : Needed: Ship Hull of a WW2 Battleship Server Time
29 Mar 2024 08:48:02 EDT (-0400)
  Needed: Ship Hull of a WW2 Battleship (Message 1 to 7 of 7)
From: Sven Littkowski
Subject: Needed: Ship Hull of a WW2 Battleship
Date: 25 Jan 2008 15:29:36
Message: <479a46b0$1@news.povray.org>
Hi. I am in need of a ship hull resembling a WW2 battleship, with 4
propellers. Just the hull, no deck constructions required.

However, it should give me the possibility to use individual textures for
propellers, underwater hull, above-water hull and the deck.

Anyone can help?

Thanks.

Sven

Post a reply to this message