POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.object-collection : Needed: Ship Hull of a WW2 Battleship : Re: Needed: Ship Hull of a WW2 Battleship Server Time
24 Apr 2024 00:31:52 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Needed: Ship Hull of a WW2 Battleship
From: Chris B
Date: 26 Jan 2008 18:18:06
Message: <479bbfae@news.povray.org>
"Sven Littkowski" <sven [] jamaica-focus [] com> wrote in message
> Hi. I am in need of a ship hull resembling a WW2 battleship, with 4
> propellers. Just the hull, no deck constructions required.
>
> However, it should give me the possibility to use individual textures for
> propellers, underwater hull, above-water hull and the deck.
>
> Anyone can help?
>
> Thanks.
>
> Sven

Hi Sven,

There's not yet anything in the POV-Ray Object Collection that will do that.
This newsgroup is particularly for discussions about that Object Collection.
(http://lib.povray.org).

You're more likely to get general help on such a request on povray.general
or povray.newusers, as there's likely to be more people looking at postings
on those groups.

Regards,
Chris B.