POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : Open Timeline editor in Moray? Server Time
28 Mar 2024 06:54:37 EDT (-0400)
  Open Timeline editor in Moray? (Message 1 to 10 of 13)
From: PossibleTaco
Subject: Open Timeline editor in Moray?
Date: 27 Apr 2021 14:30:00
Message: <web.60885801a51a0afca9fcef77495b05b0@news.povray.org>
I initially posted this under a different category, but I figured this one was
more relevant, here's my original message (you can tell when I initially wrote
it, it was late and I was tired haha):

How do you open the timeline editor in Moray? I am 100% sure I have clicked
every button in the program and I cannot figure it out. I've gone to the help
page, watched tutorials, everything. They always just say to "open time timeline
editor".

Post a reply to this message