POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : Open Timeline editor in Moray? : Re: Open Timeline editor in Moray? Server Time
24 Apr 2024 13:36:50 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Open Timeline editor in Moray?
From: Thomas de Groot
Date: 28 Apr 2021 02:49:42
Message: <60890586$1@news.povray.org>
Op 27/04/2021 om 20:29 schreef PossibleTaco:
> I initially posted this under a different category, but I figured this one was
> more relevant, here's my original message (you can tell when I initially wrote
> it, it was late and I was tired haha):
>
> How do you open the timeline editor in Moray? I am 100% sure I have clicked
> every button in the program and I cannot figure it out. I've gone to the help
> page, watched tutorials, everything. They always just say to "open time timeline
> editor".

I am afraid I am not going to be of much help... I once was a fervent
user of Moray but for the past 10 to 15 years have abandoned it; it is
not even on my system anymore. That said, I do not remember a Timeline
Editor, which sounds to me like an animation feature. Did Moray do
animations? Possibly, but I never used it if so.

There are still former Moray users around in these groups and I hope
somebody will be able to help more effectively...

--
Thomas