POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : stupidest question ever. Server Time
29 Apr 2024 01:45:20 EDT (-0400)
  stupidest question ever. (Message 1 to 5 of 5)
From: bob
Subject: stupidest question ever.
Date: 10 Dec 2013 18:45:01
Message: <web.52a7a67e7d4f137d25d9f18e0@news.povray.org>
Hi All,

I'm new to the software and to the site, and apologies in advance, but I am not
able to find where the download link is for this software.

The http://www.povray.org/download/ download page includes a lot of info about
the software, but there is no apparent link to actually access the most recent
version.   Can someone point me to the actual software, not just the description
of it?

Thanks in advance.

Post a reply to this message