POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : Dumb Blonde requires your help Server Time
4 Sep 2024 18:11:28 EDT (-0400)
  Dumb Blonde requires your help (Message 1 to 4 of 4)
From: JennyPage
Subject: Dumb Blonde requires your help
Date: 20 Aug 2002 17:40:10
Message: <web.3d62b6ee2ffea3e6ee5540370@news.povray.org>
Actually, I'm not that dumb!  I'm a Maths undergraduate writing a report on
heat transfer.  I need a fairly simple illustration of a tea urn
(commercial catering water boiler).

The tea urn is made of 1 layer of stainless steel and then 1 layer of
polypropylene.

I tried to draw some cylinders but they seem to have zero width.  I could
not find a way to draw cylinders with a substantial width.

Can anyone please help?

Kind regards,
Jenny Page

email: jen### [at] hotmailcom