POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : a question concerning normals Server Time
5 Sep 2024 14:18:05 EDT (-0400)
  a question concerning normals (Message 1 to 3 of 3)
From: Jonathan Rafael Ghiglia
Subject: a question concerning normals
Date: 24 Dec 2000 15:39:48
Message: <3a465c20.35055548@news.povray.org>
What's the difference between the float value which follows the
pattern type (inside a normal statement) and the bump_size value?
Which one should I play with in order to control the amount of
perturbation? Can I set an accuracy value for normal patterns
(to get better results with patterns which are not likely to be used
as normal patterns)?

Post a reply to this message