POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : Hi all :) Server Time
5 Sep 2024 00:17:07 EDT (-0400)
  Hi all :) (Message 1 to 7 of 7)
From: Rafal 'Raf256' Maj
Subject: Hi all :)
Date: 23 Jun 2002 02:56:56
Message: <Xns92365A85FB614raf256com@204.213.191.226>
Hello,
i'm using Pov for 6 years (but i'm first time on this group).
I just wanted to say friendly hello to all users of POV and ofcourse to
Pov-Ray Team members. Btw - with group is best to discuss future requestes?

I have some .inc files containing useful general-purpose macros, and some
C/C++ code, like tree-generator. I would be hapy to "donate" this code to
POV-RAY, so it can be used in future versions. On with group I should
disccuss that ?

>  Btw - with group is best to discuss future requestes?

For now, I think advanced-users or general is the group where future
requests are discussed most of the time.

> I have some .inc files containing useful general-purpose macros, and some
> C/C++ code, like tree-generator. I would be hapy to "donate" this code to
> POV-RAY, so it can be used in future versions. On with group I should
> disccuss that ?

Post images in p-bin-images, code goes to p-bin-scenefiles I think. Or get
yourself a homepage or a host! ;-)

But I'd really like to see some images from you 6-year-web-absence... ;-)

--
Tim Nikias
Email: Tim### [at] gmxde

Post a reply to this message

>> I have some .inc files containing useful general-purpose macros, and
>> some C/C++ code, like tree-generator. I would be hapy to "donate"
>> this code to POV-RAY, so it can be used in future versions. On with
>> group I should disccuss that ?
> Post images in p-bin-images, code goes to p-bin-scenefiles I think. Or
> get yourself a homepage or a host! ;-)

or an domain ;) ?

> But I'd really like to see some images from you 6-year-web-absence...
> ;-)

well, it is better to say that I'm a programmer, that started to play with
POV-Ray in free time long time ago :)