POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : Hi all :) : Hi all :) Server Time
4 Sep 2024 22:14:59 EDT (-0400)
  Hi all :)
From: Rafal 'Raf256' Maj
Date: 23 Jun 2002 02:56:56
Message: <Xns92365A85FB614raf256com@204.213.191.226>
Hello,
i'm using Pov for 6 years (but i'm first time on this group).
I just wanted to say friendly hello to all users of POV and ofcourse to
Pov-Ray Team members. Btw - with group is best to discuss future requestes?

I have some .inc files containing useful general-purpose macros, and some
C/C++ code, like tree-generator. I would be hapy to "donate" this code to
POV-RAY, so it can be used in future versions. On with group I should
disccuss that ?