POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : checker board Server Time
6 Sep 2024 16:12:42 EDT (-0400)
  checker board (Message 1 to 3 of 3)
From: Al Lyman
Subject: checker board
Date: 22 Feb 1970 01:14:16
Message: <01bd3f59$0bf840a0$df36a5ce@alfred>
Really new.
Want to make a checker board. (chess board same thing)
Inlaid, wood squares (say dark walnut and light walnut or oak) in a
moulded wood frame.

Also red and frost white pieces.

Any links to such a thing?

How to start? Thanks. AL Lyman, Editor Am. Checker Federation Bulletin.
Web non-profit pages all about the game of checkers.
http://www.primenet.com/~krow/

Post a reply to this message