POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : 1 vanishing point perspective Server Time
28 Mar 2024 13:32:09 EDT (-0400)
  1 vanishing point perspective (Message 1 to 8 of 8)
From: kurtz le pirate
Subject: 1 vanishing point perspective
Date: 3 Jan 2020 04:50:14
Message: <5e0f0e56$1@news.povray.org>
Hello.

What are the camera settings that can be used to make these kinds of
perspectives ?

One sample here
<http://www.graphit-marker.com/blog-en/grilles-de-perspective/> @
Frontal perspective – 1 vanishing point

Not found help at
<https://www.povray.org/documentation/3.7.0/r3_4.html#r3_4_2_2> :(

--
Kurtz le pirate
Compagnie de la Banquise

Post a reply to this message

From: Thomas de Groot
Subject: Re: 1 vanishing point perspective
Date: 3 Jan 2020 06:55:57
Message: <5e0f2bcd$1@news.povray.org>
Op 03/01/2020 om 10:50 schreef kurtz le pirate:
> Hello.
>
> What are the camera settings that can be used to make these kinds of
> perspectives ?
>
> One sample here
> <http://www.graphit-marker.com/blog-en/grilles-de-perspective/> @
> Frontal perspective – 1 vanishing point
>
> Not found help at
> <https://www.povray.org/documentation/3.7.0/r3_4.html#r3_4_2_2> :(

I would say: the orthographic camera. I think paragraph 3.4.2.2.2 in the
help is fairly straightforward. Sorry, I have no time presently to be
more explicit and/or make a test.

--
Thomas

Post a reply to this message