POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : Hullo - display_gamma Server Time
4 Sep 2024 18:14:15 EDT (-0400)
  Hullo - display_gamma (Message 1 to 3 of 3)
From: Paul Mc
Subject: Hullo - display_gamma
Date: 30 Oct 2002 02:21:21
Message: <3dbf8871@news.povray.org>
Hullo. My name is Paul and I'm a new user.

I can't get my head around this display_gamma thing. Using the pic & stuff
in the Help, I keep getting a match on 2.8 to 3.0 - that can't be right, can
it?

Has anyone got any different way of finding display_gamma (or explaining
what I should be doing to find it), that's probably all I need.

Thanks
Paul
:o)

Post a reply to this message