POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : Export Image Files ? Server Time
4 Sep 2024 16:15:23 EDT (-0400)
  Export Image Files ? (Message 1 to 7 of 7)
From: Mahesh TD
Subject: Export Image Files ?
Date: 10 Oct 2002 05:57:23
Message: <3da54f03@news.povray.org>
Hi:-

Once i create the image and render it by 1024 x 768 screen resolution, when
it's finished it always seems to create a .bmp file of the render. For
example Planet.bmp how can i save the file as a jpeg or a gif. and how would
i export it to a program such as photoshop, since the file is saved as a
bitmap and add some effects to it etc.

Thanks in advance

Post a reply to this message