POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : Strange Error Server Time
4 Sep 2024 18:13:08 EDT (-0400)
  Strange Error (Message 1 to 6 of 6)
From: Florian Brucker
Subject: Strange Error
Date: 21 Aug 2002 06:40:22
Message: <3d636e16$1@news.povray.org>
hey guys.

i'm just playing around with the particle system of Jonathan Rafael Ghiglia.
i know built up a completely new one (far away from being perfect *g*).

here's the problem:
i wanted to create an animation to see how my experiments work. but
everytime i run the code, i get an error. povray complains a certain line in
an auto-generated-include-file where the information about the particles is
stored. but i can't figure out what's wrong with it. the strange thing is,
that the message window shows the line with the error - but this line does
not exist like this.

it's all a bit complicated to explain, so i posted all the code to p.b.s. i
would be glad if anyone could find the time to have a look on it.

thanks in advance,
florian
--
[hp http://www.florianbrucker.de] [icq 149073157]