POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : Strange Error : Re: Strange Error Server Time
4 Sep 2024 20:18:32 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Strange Error
From: Tim Nikias
Date: 21 Aug 2002 11:48:53
Message: <3d63b665$1@news.povray.org>
May it be that loading an include-file in a
macro makes the data local to the macro,
and it is lost when macro finished?

I don't get the point of creating a macro which
actually only includes a file. Its like making
three jumps in circle rather than make a simple
step backwards...

I'm still looking into the code...

--
Tim Nikias
Email: Tim### [at] gmxde

> hey guys.
>
> i'm just playing around with the particle system of Jonathan Rafael
Ghiglia.