POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : QuickTime / qtvrPanorama.pov Server Time
5 Sep 2024 02:15:30 EDT (-0400)
  QuickTime / qtvrPanorama.pov (Message 1 to 6 of 6)
From: Anton Kratz
Subject: QuickTime / qtvrPanorama.pov
Date: 11 Jun 2002 13:51:34
Message: <3d0638a6@news.povray.org>
Hi Folks,

in the /scenes/qtvr directory of my POV Ray 3.5
distribution (Linux-version) there is an example file
called "qtvrPanorama.pov".

I traced it, everything looks fine. Now I'd like to
turn it into a file suitable for viewing it in QuickTime VR
as a 360 degree panorama.

In the sourcefile it is explained that I should use
a program called "Make QTVR Panorama" to
achieve this.

I searched the Internet and the Apple site, but just
couldn't find it. What I found was the Mac version,
which isn't of any use for me, as I don't own a Mac.

Now, my question is:

Where can I find "Make QTVR Panorama" for
my PC (Windows or Linux version, doesn't matter)?

Thanks a lot in advance,
Anton

Post a reply to this message

> Where can I find "Make QTVR Panorama" for
> my PC (Windows or Linux version, doesn't matter)?

There is a PC version of a similar program somewhere on Apple's site.  The
program requires QuickTime, so you can only run it under Mac OS or Windows.

    Thorsten

Thorsten Froehlich, Duisburg, Germany
e-mail: tho### [at] trfde