POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : How do I make an infinite white plane? Server Time
5 Sep 2024 02:13:51 EDT (-0400)
  How do I make an infinite white plane? (Message 1 to 5 of 5)
From: Oldstench
Subject: How do I make an infinite white plane?
Date: 9 Jun 2002 00:49:02
Message: <3d02de3e@news.povray.org>
I am trying to make a scene with an object on an infinite white plane;
however, the only way to make the plane's diffuse color not react with my
lights is to crank the ambient up to 1, but if I do that, I will get no
shadows from the object on the plane. Any ideas on how to make this work?

Post a reply to this message

> I am trying to make a scene with an object on an infinite white plane;
> however, the only way to make the plane's diffuse color not react with my
> lights is to crank the ambient up to 1, but if I do that, I will get no
> shadows from the object on the plane. Any ideas on how to make this work?

I don't really understand your problem, what do you mean by 'not react
with my lights'?

Christoph

--
POV-Ray tutorials, IsoWood include,