POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : Animation Question Server Time
5 Sep 2024 04:19:17 EDT (-0400)
  Animation Question (Message 1 to 10 of 13)
From: Les Patterson
Subject: Animation Question
Date: 30 Jan 2002 13:01:31
Message: <3c5834fb@news.povray.org>
When writing the .INI file for an animation, and you want to tell Pov to
save each rendered image in the animation as a different file name, the
tutorial in v3.5 is not very clear on how to do this.

 Would the line read something like;

Initial_Output_File_Name = "Frame1.pov"
Final_Output_File_Name = "Frame50.pov"

and does this tell pov to save all the files in between in numerical order?

Also is the line for the output path something like this;

Output_File_Path = C:\My Documents\Animations?

Any help is appreciated,

Les

Post a reply to this message