POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : Animation Question : Re: Animation Question Server Time
5 Sep 2024 02:16:09 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Animation Question
From: Les Patterson
Date: 30 Jan 2002 18:59:16
Message: <3C58A59F.3090608@txcyber.com>
Bob,
  This is the file I plan to use;

Antialias=Off

Antialias_Threshold=0.1
Antialias_Depth=2
Input_File_Name=Fly.pov

Output_File_Path=C:\My Documents\PovAnimation

Initial_Frame=1
Final_Frame=50
Initial_Clock=0
Final_Clock=1

Cyclic_Animation=on
Pause_when_Done=off

Will this work?
Les

This animation will be an aircraft flying around in the scene, but so
far I haven't been able to get the object rotation values to work right.