POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : Command line vs. INI Server Time
5 Sep 2024 04:13:52 EDT (-0400)
  Command line vs. INI (Message 1 to 4 of 4)
From: Ari-Matti Leppanen
Subject: Command line vs. INI
Date: 19 Dec 2001 04:48:41
Message: <3c206279$1@news.povray.org>
Hi

If I'm in the middle of a long trace. The output file is specified in the
command line (+fp16 +otest.raw) and now I'd like to queue the next trace as
an INI containing new trace options like image height, width and I/O options
input name and output name. Do the INI file settings override the command
line? It won't be nice to find out that the previous got written over..

Ari-Matti

Post a reply to this message