POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : Newbie Wants Advice Server Time
5 Sep 2024 06:16:04 EDT (-0400)
  Newbie Wants Advice (Message 1 to 4 of 4)
From: Will Hess
Subject: Newbie Wants Advice
Date: 19 Nov 2001 17:49:29
Message: <3bf98c79@news.povray.org>
I'm trying to make a good wood-grained surface as a floor to pose models on.
Are there any tutorials on how to do this?  I've tried to use the woods in
woods.inc and textures.inc but I can never get the grains to run
parallel...they just show up as rings.

Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Will