POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : placing objects by their coordinates Server Time
5 Sep 2024 08:16:38 EDT (-0400)
  placing objects by their coordinates (Message 1 to 10 of 10)
From: Wade
Subject: placing objects by their coordinates
Date: 14 Sep 2001 10:33:27
Message: <3ba21537$1@news.povray.org>
How can I learn placing objects by their coordinates?

Wade

Post a reply to this message

From: Trevor Quayle
Subject: Re: placing objects by their coordinates
Date: 14 Sep 2001 10:40:09
Message: <3ba216c9$1@news.povray.org>
"Wade" <Zav### [at] aolcom> wrote in message
> How can I learn placing objects by their coordinates?
>
> Wade

I'm not sure what you mean.

-tgq

--
camera{location z*13look_at 0}light_source{15 15looks_like{sphere{0 10
}pigment{rgb 1}finish{ambient 15}}}union{torus{3,0.5rotate x*90}cone{y

Post a reply to this message