POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : feeling guilty about asking Server Time
5 Sep 2024 08:20:26 EDT (-0400)
  feeling guilty about asking (Message 1 to 4 of 4)
From: Wade
Subject: feeling guilty about asking
Date: 11 Sep 2001 00:39:58
Message: <3b9d959e$1@news.povray.org>
Ken wrote:
Isn't that what you are still trying to do?  :~)

Yes, but I do feel guilty bout asking about stupid stuff that I should know.

Wade

Post a reply to this message

From: Ken
Subject: Re: feeling guilty about asking
Date: 11 Sep 2001 00:50:17
Message: <3B9D98FA.F3875641@pacbell.net>
Wade wrote:

> Ken wrote:
> Isn't that what you are still trying to do?  :~)
>
> Yes, but I do feel guilty bout asking about stupid stuff that I should know.
>
> Wade

This group is dedicated to "stupid stuff" questions and you should not
feel guilty for asking them. Ask these questions in the advanced users
group and we will burn you at the stake. <add smiley here>

Seriously, everyone knows that learning how to use POV-Ray is a progressive
process that takes a long time to master. If you only have a couple of hours
a week to play with the program it will take you a long time to gain any
level of mastery with it. Once you get the basics down it will be much
easier but it does take a dedicated effort to get past this point.

--
Ken Tyler

Post a reply to this message

> > Isn't that what you are still trying to do?  :~)
> >
> > Yes, but I do feel guilty bout asking about stupid stuff that I should
know.

> > Wade
>
> This group is dedicated to "stupid stuff" questions and you should not
> feel guilty for asking them. Ask these questions in the advanced users
> group and we will burn you at the stake. <add smiley here>
>
> Seriously, everyone knows that learning how to use POV-Ray is a
progressive
> process that takes a long time to master. If you only have a couple of
hours
> a week to play with the program it will take you a long time to gain any
> level of mastery with it. Once you get the basics down it will be much
> easier but it does take a dedicated effort to get past this point.

Recently I learned that I've some artistic talent but I can't draw manually
because of my disbility.  Therefore I'm using Pov-ray toning my talent.

Wade
P.s I write also

Post a reply to this message