POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : Panoramic rendering Server Time
5 Sep 2024 12:19:34 EDT (-0400)
  Panoramic rendering (Message 11 to 12 of 12)
From: Bob H
Subject: Re: Panoramic rendering
Date: 29 Jun 2001 22:36:13
Message: <3b3d3b1d@news.povray.org>
You should try asking at the povray.unofficial.patches group since that's
where this is going with the MegaPOV custom version.  Not as many people who
might be able to answer are likely to see it here as there I believe.  Plus
you need to encounter a 3D Max user like yourself as well and that again is
possibly more likely there.

Bob H.

"Jason Jong" <nos### [at] redshiftcom> wrote in message
> With a spherical camera, the image comes out as a box with rounded
corners,
> not a perfect circle. The corners get distorted when I map the image onto
> sky dome in Max. Is there any way to fix this?
>
> Jason

Post a reply to this message