POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : Panoramic rendering : Re: Panoramic rendering Server Time
5 Sep 2024 14:18:03 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Panoramic rendering
From: Bob H
Date: 29 Jun 2001 22:36:13
Message: <3b3d3b1d@news.povray.org>
You should try asking at the povray.unofficial.patches group since that's
where this is going with the MegaPOV custom version.  Not as many people who
might be able to answer are likely to see it here as there I believe.  Plus
you need to encounter a 3D Max user like yourself as well and that again is
possibly more likely there.

Bob H.